Alfredo Chicken Tortellini Recipe Ingredients
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/8 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 bacon strips in chopped
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can (10 and 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup and undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
Firstly, cook tortellini according to package directions and meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon and adobo seasoning over the medium heat until chicken is no longer pink.
Then add onion and red pepper in this and cook it and stir until tender and then add garlic and cook 1 to 3 minute longer and Now In a small bowl, milk, sour cream, combine the soup and cheese stir into chicken mixture.
At the last bring to a boil. Reduce heat simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 8 minutes and drain tortellini and add to chicken mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through and the recipe is ready to serve and to fill its test.
This recipe is also good for health.