Samsung really evolved over the years and became a mobile powerhouse. It all started with the production of Samsung Galaxy S Series that soon launched a whole brand called the S line. This quality smartphone line has achieved huge success since it was first announced in 2010.
By January 2013, Samsung sold over 24 million smartphones. However, there is a reason Samsung triumphed with this particular series – the Samsung Galaxy S collection provides the best android smartphones available in any price range.
The first mobile super smartphone to hit the marketplace was the Samsung Galaxy S. The phone stood as a serious competitor to the iPhone collection with a 4-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, a top-of-the-line processor back then and a 1GHz ARM Hummingbird processor.
The models were popular, although a bit pricey, which is why certain vendors started offering Samsung refurbished phones unlocked and ready to use, at a much lower price and with no reduction in functionality or durability.
Unfortunately, it didn’t make an impact on the US market, but it proved its value later on with new and improved versions.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 – This model shook the US and received great reviews across the board, as well as the Smartphone of the Year award at Mobile World Congress’ Global Mobile Awards. It featured Samsung Exynos, 4,3 inch screen and dual-core CPU. The phone is still very popular among Android smartphones.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – With the previous proven quality, the Samsung Galaxy S3 received over 9 million pre-orders weeks after it was first announced in 2012. Later on, it became the fastest selling device with over 10 million gadgets sold in the first three months.
The S3 line offered a larger smartphone with a 4, 8 inch screen and quad-core CPU. Some of the new features included S Beam, Motion gestures, Multi Window, LED Light, Photo tag, Color point effects, Smart Stay, Ambient light and S Voice.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – Samsung crossed all limits with S4 smartphones. The specifications were improved, making it the market dominator. Mobile components provided Smart Pause, Scroll and Rotation as well as photo animation, picture eraser, device control by hand gestures, IR Blaster and many more.
As a great low-cost option, you can now get refurbished Samsung S4 phones and experience their great functionality without putting a big dent in your budget. With some refurbished Samsung phones no contract is required, so you can get one of these great older gen phones even on a tight budget.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – The royal brand continued their success with Samsung Galaxy S5 version. It had an upgraded Snapdragon 801 processor, improved visuals with a removable high quality back plate plastic. Again, for those who are worried about the price, a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S5 Verizon is now available as a cheaper alternative that works just as well as any new phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 – In 2015, the launch of Galaxy S6 was announced. The mobile components were upgraded, offering more premium options and high quality. It featured a 5.1-inch 1440p Super AMOLED display, 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB storage options, 3GB of RAM and a 64-bit Exynos 7 Octa 7420 processor.
Samsung S6 series has been quite popular along with Galaxy S6 Edge and the gorgeous Galaxy S6 Edge+. The software structures didn’t change a lot, there are some improvements, but mostly in design, besides the 5.7-inch 2560 x 1440 Super AMOLED display and 4GB of RAM.
- Galaxy S7 &Galaxy S7 Edge – Water resistant, high tech, and visually mesmerizing smartphone for those who seek only the best. With battery improvements it supports up to 256GB and has 5.1-5.5 inches display size.
The Samsung Galaxy S Series Collection is a highly praised and awarded brand, as well as a smartphone paradise for gadget lovers, and you can now share this awesome smartphone experience at a reduced cost.
A refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 model or other refurbished Samsung phones offer the full functionality that the Galaxy S line is famous for, but at a price that most consumers will find reasonable.