How to Get Free Reliance Jio sim, Reliance 4G jio sim, Reliance jio sim welcome offer, Yes now get Free Reliance Jio 4G sim and browse Unlimited 4G internet, Unlimited calling, unlimited video calling, Unlimited access to Premium Jio Apps.
As you all know Reliance has launched its 4G internet offer and now you can access unlimited 4G and its services at never ever price and the price is Rs 0. Currently they are giving unlimited 4G data with all LYF Handsets, Specified Samsung Handsets and HP Laptops.
How to get barcode for jio sim, how to generate jio code. Here in this post you will get all the Free 4G Jio sim offer related queries and you do not need to to visit some other place for this Free Reliance Jio sim offer details, so Hurry up and Get Free 4G Jio Sim Now !!
This unlimited 4G data service can be availed using Jio Sim and Jiofi Mifi hotspot and there is no other way to enjoy the service.
In this way, i will tell you how to avail Jio Sim with simple steps.
Requirement Before Proceeding For Jio Sim
If you want to enjoy Jio service smoothly, you have to fulfill these requirements first.
1. A LTE (4G) mobile
You must have a LTE (4G) mobile belongs to India and Jio sim will not simply work on 3G mobile so be carefully check your device compatibility.
2. Network Coverage
I will suggest you to first check whether there is network signals coverage in your area or not and this can be checked by using MyJio app.
3. Valid ID Proof
If you valid ID’s like Adhaar card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence etc. These ID will be used in your verification process.
How To Get Free Jio 4G Sim Card
- First of all, Download MyJio app from google playstore and we need this app because this app will generate a Unique Code that will help you to get Jio sim.
- Now, Open the app and you will get an option of “Get Jio Sim” click on that option.
- Just tap on that button and you will see Jio Welcome Offer which is complementary till 31st December.
- Now select your location carefully such as your state and your current city and check whether the service is available in your area or not.
- Now enter your current mobile number and you will receive an OTP (one time password) and if the sim is inserted on your mobile, the OTP will verified by itself automatically.
- Finally, Accept all terms and condition and you will get your barcode.
- Take all your documents including Barcode printout, ID Proof and Two Photos to nearest Reliance Digital Xpress, Reliance Digital Xpress mini and you have to take your 4G LTE mobile with you and they will check your phone’s IMEI before offering you the Jio sim card.
- Now, Jio center will give you the SIM card for free and I have heard that some Store are asking for money but Jio Sim card is completely free.
- Wait for few more days and finally, you will receive a SMS.
- Normally, you will receive SMS within 2 working days.