Wedding season is here and it’s all about going extra with your look. If you’re planning to show off some skin with bold and Sexy Blouse Designs, then you need to prep up the neck and decolletage area too! Whether you’re wearing a necklace or not, your neck, shoulder area, and decolletage area need to be balanced with your make-up. Here are a few body make-up tips you can try this wedding season:
– The first thing to do is to make sure that the foundation color of your face matches with that of your neck. Apply the same colour foundation on both the areas.
– Just like your face, you need to set your body make-up also. Depending on what product you have used, you can set your make-up with loose powder or a setting spray.
– If you’re a fan of contouring, you can use a contouring stick or powder on the top of the breasts.
– Next, draw a vertical line in the middle of the breasts and the top and bottom of the collarbones.
– After blending the contour powder, you can use a highlighting shade under the contour lines to enhance your assets.
– Lastly, give your neck area a hint of shimmer. Apply the highlighter on the exposed areas like collarbones, decolletage and shoulder bones.
Sexy Blouse Designs