Make-Up Tips For Winter Brides Should Follow
The winter season is here, which calls for changing your skincare routine and your make-up techniques. And if you are getting married in this winter season, then we have got you covered! We got in touch with celebrity make-up Anu Kaushik, who shared few but most important tips for winter brides in this season:
So Here The Six Make-Up Tips For Winter Brides Should Follow
1. Hydration is the key to get luminous skin during such weather. You must choose a creamy and buildable foundation.
2. You can also mix your make-up products with beauty oils, serums, and liquid highlighters to achieve that dewy and glowing skin.
3. Strong brows can lift your face instantly. To open up the eyes, use an iridescent wash of colour with loads of mascara on the upper and lower lash line.
4. As the rest of the face is dewy and luminous, Anu suggests balancing the look with semi-matte lip colour in deeper tones, this can instantly add glam to your look. Deep reds and berry colours are always in trend and suit every skin tone.
Also Read: How to protect your skin care in winter season
5. This season is all about metallic smokey eyes. From metallic gold, bronze to champagne and pearl hues, make your eye make-up stand out with such shades.
6. With bold eye make-up, keep your lip shade softer with nude pink or peach undertone lip colours. Also, pick the lip colour that suits your skin tone. Deep red works well with warm skin tone, while bright red goes well with a fairer complexion.
Make-Up Tips For Winter Brides