Hello Friends, today I am sharing a trick that How To Recharge Prepaid Number Using Facebook. Now Facebook users can recharge their prepaid mobile numbers of various mobile operators. While this is only available for prepaid users that too only for Android users, this feature is expected to be rolled out for iPhone users, and even desktop.
The ability to pay bills for postpaid numbers is also expected sooner rather than later. Wondering how to use this new feature, then look no further.
Steps to recharge your mobile number using Facebook:
1. Tap on the three horizontal line button next to notifications
2. Look for ‘Mobile Recharge’. If you don’t find it in the list tap on ‘See More’
4. Enter your mobile number on the ‘Mobile Recharge’ screen
5. Facebook will automatically detect your operator, but you can change that from a dropdown option where it lets you choose from Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, MTNL Delhi, MTNL Mumbai, Tata Docomo, Telenor and Vodafone.
6. Enter the amount of recharge you wish to do. If you are not sure of the plan, tap on ‘Browse Plans’.
7. You will find various plans segregated on the basis of what they offer such as Full Talktime, 3G Mobile Data, Special Tariff Voucher, Topup, SMS, etc. Select the plan you wish to purchase.
8. Tap on ‘Review Order’
9. Enter your Debit/Credit card details which include Card number, Expiration date, Security Code (CVV number)
10. Tap on ‘Place Order‘
11. Enter the One-Time-Password that you receive to execute the recharge.
How to recharge prepaid number using Facebook