Technology Consulting Trends to Watch In 2021
Apparently, 2021 is expected to be a year with several technology consulting trends that will impact the industry. Are you ready to make the changes to stay on top?
Here are some statistics for this ever-changing industry:
- For instance, 20% of the overall consulting market is made up of IT and technology
- Integration services, app design, and development accounts for approximately 25% of the technology industry
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices have increased by 30% between 2018 and 2019
- As a result, many firms are focusing on the rise of smartphones
Trends to expect in 2021:
- People Expects firms to use the Internet of Things (IoT) more to optimize campaigns, perform consultations, and much more.
- The use of analytics software will grow and help consulting firms better understand what their current customers need.
- Cloud strategies expects to shift to more edge services.
- Firms expects to capitalize on faster technologies and services by taking advantage of 5G.
- The popularity of Blockchain technology will continue to grow because companies have seen how it can be use alongside other technology.
- Expecting Artificial intelligence to go more mainstream in 2021.
- World Expects Augmented Reality to replace Virtual Reality because it’s easier to use, more efficient, and costs less.
- People Expects firms to offer Failure as a Service (FAAS) to more clients.
- Large enterprises will transition to operate hyper-locally.
- Firms will grow and change to meet these new trends and technologies, especially as they retool for a post-pandemic world.
Are you ready to keep up with the new trends in the New Year? Let us help! Apparently Ideacom NC can provide you with the best technology consulting services that are proven to help businesses be more productive and more profitable.