Create a List:
- From the navigation bar of the Twitter app, click on ‘Create new List’ icon
- Now, enter the List name and description as per you choice
- Add people or accounts to it and click on Done button
Share a List:
- Open the List you want to share
- Tap on Share icon from the top right corner of the List’s detail page
- Choose from one of three options — Tweet This, Share via Direct Message and Share with others via.
Adding or removing people from your Lists: Click the more icon on an account’s profile and select add or remove from Lists. A pop-up will appear displaying your created Lists wherein you can choose to which List you would like to add/remove. When creating or adding people to a list on iOS, you’ll see suggested accounts to add based on the list’s title or who’s already on it.
Edit or Delete Lists:
- Select the List you would like to edit or delete from your List tab in your profile.
- Then, tap on the Edit List option to manage the members in your List or delete the List.
Customize your Lists: Twitter gives you the option to pin your Lists one by one in an order you would prefer. iOS users can pin up to five lists, rearrange them, and swipe to access from home.
See ‘Top Tweets’ first in Lists:
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right
- Select ‘See Top Tweets’.
- Here, you can also choose to switch back to seeing ‘Latest Tweets’ first anytime.
Use images instead of URLs while sharing Lists:
While sharing a List on your timeline, you can choose to do so in a fun and creative manner, using cards with images instead of long and boring URLs.
Discover a List:
- On Twitter app, tap on the prompt to Discover new Lists.
- You can simply go through the options and tap Follow button
In your Home timeline on Twitter for iOS and Android apps, you might see a prompt to Discover new Lists. If you see a list that’s of interest to you, simply tap Follow.
From the prompt, you can also tap Show more to browse through the Lists discovery page. You can also search for additional Lists in the search box at the top of the page.